The 2015 Lace Up campaign was Step Back Think’s largest campaign to date. Thank you to everyone who was a part of such a great initiative. We look forward to running the campaign again in future years.
Below are some of the campaign highlights:
– Almost 30,000 people across Australia Laced up against social violence
– 18 different sporting codes were represented
– 1,490 teams were involved
– The campaign had 73 features over metro and regional TV, Radio, Print and Digital Media, and
– had a coverage of over 7 million people via traditional media
Lace Up Testimonials:
“Fantastic campaign to get people talking about social violence”
“Great cause and a beneficial way to support students’ understanding of violence”
“We put our message across the whole club…because it’s not just about blokes, it’s about families, little brothers, little sisters”
For any more information about the campaign please email email@example.com.
See you next year for Lace Up 2016!