To register to run for the Step Back Think Team, please follow the following instructions.
1. Register for Run Melbourne
To Register for Run Melbourne, click here: http://bit.ly/2pDNwnq
Enter information for your Profile.
Next you will be taken to the Details page. On the details page, select the following options:
4. Charities page
We are not listed as a charity on this page, so skip this section.
If you wish to purchase any Run Melbourne merchandise, you can do so on this page.
Review your details, submit and you’re registered to run!
7. Start Fundraising!
Now that you’re registered, it’s time to start fundraising.
- To join our team fundraising page, click the following link: https://runmelbourne2017.everydayhero.com/au/stepbackthink/
- Click Join Team.
- Create an everydayhero account.
- Select Step Back Think’s Team from the drop down menu.
- Start fundraising!
- Share the fundraising page with your friends and family on social media and via email.
GO INTO THE RUNNING TO WIN!
If you and a friend sign up for Run Melbourne and start a fundraising page before 5pm, 31 May 2017, you could win two premium seats to a Round 19 AFL match at the MCG or Etihad Stadium (prizes drawn 5 June 2017 at Step Back Think offices). We have four double passes to give away!
To learn more about the prizes and go into the running: http://bit.ly/2raBCBq
If you have any queries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org