Step Back Think’s Team is participating in Run Melbourne 2017 to raise money to help achieve our vision of a society free from social violence we educate young people, raise awareness and create cultural change.
You can help by signing up to run with us or donating here.
To register to run for the Step Back Think Team, please follow the following instructions.
1. Register for Run Melbourne
To Register for Run Melbourne, click here: https://app.realbuzzregistrations.com/events/sole-motive/run-melbourne-2017/profile/
Enter information for your Profile.
Next you will be taken to the Details page. On the details page, select the following options:
4. Charities page
We are not listed as a charity on this page, so skip this section.
If you wish to purchase any Run Melbourne merchandise, you can do so on this page.
Review your details, submit and you’re registered to run!
7. Start Fundraising!
Now that you’re registered, it’s time to start fundraising.
- To join our team fundraising page, click the following link: https://runmelbourne2017.everydayhero.com/au/stepbackthink/
- Click Join Team.
- Create an everydayhero account.
- Select Step Back Think’s Team from the drop down menu.
- Start fundraising!
- Share the fundraising page with your friends and family on social media and via email.
Good luck and thank you in advance for your generosity, it means a lot!
If you have any queries, please email email@example.com